Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Tazewell, IL
Personal Injury Claims Tazewell, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Tazewell and greater Southern Illinois area. It is crucial for victims to get legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Feel free to contact our attorneys now for additional information and a free consultation. Our Tazewell, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is crucial to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Tazewell, IL, claims:
- The majority of injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you believe you have a claim, there is no harm in reaching out to one of our Tazewell personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It is vital for families to contact a local Tazewell claims lawyer as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (800) 842-0426 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Tazewell, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Tazewell injury claims firm today for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Tazewell, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver speeds through a stop sign and hits another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Tazewell, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Tazewell, IL | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about injury claims in Tazewell. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact us firm today.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Tazewell claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team now. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Tazewell victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Tazewell, IL, are available 24/7.