Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Mt. Olive, IL
Personal Injury Claims Mt. Olive, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Mt. Olive and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s essential for victims to get legal counsel that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Feel free to contact our attorneys now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Mt. Olive, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It is crucial to get top-notch legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Mt. Olive, IL, claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in reaching out to one of our Mt. Olive personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s very important for families to get in touch with a local Mt. Olive claims attorney ASAP if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Mt. Olive, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Mt. Olive injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Mt. Olive, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver blows through a stop sign and hits another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Mt. Olive, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to pursue a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Mt. Olive, IL | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t know about injury claims in Mt. Olive. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm today.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Mt. Olive claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team right away. We are happy to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Mt. Olive victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Mt. Olive, IL, are available 24/7.