Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Cass, IL
Personal Injury Claims Cass, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Cass and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s crucial for victims to seek out legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Feel free to contact our attorneys now for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Cass, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is critical to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Cass, IL, claims:
- Most injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you believe you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Cass personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It is essential for families to contact a local Cass claims lawyer ASAP if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Cass, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Cass injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered millions for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Cass, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Below, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Cass, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Cass, IL | FAQs
There’s likely a lot you don’t know about injury cases in Cass. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact our firm now.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Cass claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team today. We’re happy to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Cass victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Cass, IL, are available 24/7.