Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Logan, IL
Personal Injury Claims Logan, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Logan and greater Southern Illinois area. It is crucial for victims to get legal counsel that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact us today for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Logan, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s important to get the best legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Logan, IL, claims:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get depends on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in reaching out to one of our Logan personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s crucial for families to contact a local Logan claims attorney as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Logan, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Logan injury claims firm today for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Logan, IL, Injury Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Here, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Logan, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to pursue a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Logan, IL | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about injury cases in Logan. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact our firm today.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Logan claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team now. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Logan victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Logan, IL, are available 24/7.