Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Hermann, MO
Personal Injury Claims Hermann, MO. The Drummond Law Firm helps injured victims in the Hermann and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s critical for victims to seek out legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact our attorneys now for additional information and a free consultation. Our Hermann, MO, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s crucial to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Below, our firm provides a few statistics about Hermann, MO, claims and cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Hermann personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s crucial for families to reach out to a local Hermann claims attorney as soon as possible if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (800) 842-0426 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Hermann, MO, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Hermann injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Hermann, MO, Injury Claims Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Here, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Hermann, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Hermann, MO | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about injury cases in Hermann. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact our firm now.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Hermann claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Drummond Law offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our team right away. We are glad to discuss cases involving injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Hermann victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Hermann, MO, are available 24/7.