Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Girard, IL
Personal Injury Claims Girard, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps injured victims in the Girard and greater Southern Illinois area. It is crucial for victims to get legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact Drummond Law today for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Girard, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s essential to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Here, we provide a few statistics about Girard, IL, claims and cases:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our Girard personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s crucial for families to reach out to a local Girard claims attorney as soon as possible if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Girard, IL, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Girard injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Girard, IL, Injury Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to go about this. Below, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Girard, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to open a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Girard, IL | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about injury cases in Girard. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact us firm today.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Girard claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team right away. We’re glad to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Girard victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Girard, IL, are available 24/7.