Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Morrisville, IL
Personal Injury Claims Morrisville, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Morrisville and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s critical for victims to seek out legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact us now for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Morrisville, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s essential to get the best legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury to settle a claim. Below, our firm provides a few statistics about Morrisville, IL, claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get varies on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our Morrisville personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It is vital for families to contact a local Morrisville claims attorney as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Morrisville, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Morrisville injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Morrisville, IL, Injury Claims Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and hits a pedestrian or another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Morrisville, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it is to open a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Morrisville, IL | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Morrisville. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact us firm today.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Morrisville claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team right away. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Morrisville victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Morrisville, IL, are available 24/7.