Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Kirkwood, MO
Personal Injury Claims Kirkwood, MO. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Kirkwood and greater Southern Illinois area. It is crucial for victims to seek out legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact our attorneys now for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Kirkwood, MO, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It is crucial to get the best legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury to settle a claim. Below, our firm provides a few statistics about Kirkwood, MO, claims:
- Most injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Kirkwood personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s crucial for families to reach out to a local Kirkwood claims attorney ASAP if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Kirkwood, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Kirkwood injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Kirkwood, MO, Injury Claims Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Kirkwood, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it can be to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Kirkwood, MO | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Kirkwood. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm today.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Kirkwood claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team right away. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Kirkwood victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Kirkwood, MO, are available 24/7.