Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Henry County, IL
Personal Injury Claims Henry County, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps injured victims in the Henry County and greater Southern Illinois area. It is essential for victims to get legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact our attorneys today for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Henry County, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It’s crucial to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury in order to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Henry County, IL, claims and cases:
- Most injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Henry County personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s vital for families to contact a local Henry County claims attorney ASAP if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at work injury claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Henry County, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Henry County injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered millions for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Henry County, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and crashes into another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Henry County, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it is to open a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Henry County, IL | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Henry County. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact our firm today.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Henry County claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Drummond Law offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team right away. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Henry County victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Henry County, IL, are available 24/7.