Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Plainview, IL
Personal Injury Claims Plainview, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping clients in the Plainview and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s essential for victims to get legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Feel free to contact Drummond Law today for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Plainview, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It’s crucial to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Plainview, IL, claims:
- Most injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there’s no harm in contacting to one of our Plainview personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It is vital for families to reach out to a local Plainview claims attorney ASAP if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Plainview, IL, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Plainview injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Plainview, IL, Injury Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Here, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Plainview, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Plainview, IL | FAQs
There’s likely a lot you don’t understand about injury claims in Plainview. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm now.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Only about five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Plainview claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team now. We’re glad to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Plainview victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Plainview, IL, are available 24/7.