Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Mason, IL
Personal Injury Claims Mason, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping clients in the Mason and greater Southern Illinois area. It is crucial for victims to get legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Feel free to contact us now for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Mason, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is important to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Mason, IL, claims:
- Most injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. About 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Mason personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s crucial for families to reach out to a local Mason claims attorney as soon as possible if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Mason, IL, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Mason injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Mason, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and hits a pedestrian or another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Mason, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to pursue a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Mason, IL | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Mason. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm today.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Mason claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team right away. We are glad to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Mason victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Mason, IL, are available 24/7.