Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Kincaid, IL
Personal Injury Claims Kincaid, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Kincaid and greater Southern Illinois area. It is crucial for victims to seek out legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact Drummond Law now for additional information and a free consultation. Our Kincaid, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It’s critical to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Kincaid, IL, cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest of claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive varies on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Kincaid personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It is crucial for families to get in touch with a local Kincaid claims lawyer ASAP if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at work injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Kincaid, IL, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Kincaid injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Kincaid, IL, Injury Claims Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to go about this. Below, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Kincaid, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it can be to pursue a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Kincaid, IL | FAQs
There’s likely a lot you don’t understand about injury claims in Kincaid. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact us firm today.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Kincaid claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team today. We are happy to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Kincaid victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Kincaid, IL, are available 24/7.