Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims O’Fallon, IL
Personal Injury Claims O’Fallon, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the O’Fallon and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s important for victims to get legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact our attorneys now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our O’Fallon, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is crucial to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Below, our firm provides a few statistics about O’Fallon, IL, claims:
- Most injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our O’Fallon personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It is vital for families to contact a local O’Fallon claims lawyer as soon as possible if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (800) 842-0426 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the O’Fallon, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our O’Fallon injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your O’Fallon, IL, Injury Claims Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver speeds through a stop sign and hits a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in O’Fallon, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in O’Fallon, IL | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in O’Fallon. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact our firm today.
- Will I have to go to trial? Probably not. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our O’Fallon claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team today. We are happy to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage O’Fallon victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in O’Fallon, IL, are available 24/7.