Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Palmer, IL
Personal Injury Claims Palmer, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Palmer and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s essential for victims to get legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact Drummond Law now for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Palmer, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It is critical to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Palmer, IL, claims and cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Palmer personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It is crucial for families to get in touch with a local Palmer claims lawyer as soon as possible if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Palmer, IL, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Palmer injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Palmer, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and hits another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Palmer, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Palmer, IL | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Palmer. Here are a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact us firm now.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Palmer claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team today. We are happy to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Palmer victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Palmer, IL, are available 24/7.