Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Pope County, IL
Personal Injury Claims Pope County, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping clients in the Pope County and greater Southern Illinois area. It is crucial for victims to get legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact our attorneys now for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Pope County, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It is important to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Pope County, IL, claims:
- The majority of injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get depends on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our Pope County personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s crucial for families to get in touch with a local Pope County claims lawyer ASAP if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Pope County, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Pope County injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered millions for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Pope County, IL, Injury Claims Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Pope County, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Pope County, IL | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t know about injury cases in Pope County. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm now.
- Will I have to go to trial? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Pope County claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team today. We are glad to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Pope County victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Pope County, IL, are available 24/7.