Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Randolph County, IL
Personal Injury Claims Randolph County, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Randolph County and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s crucial for victims to get legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact our attorneys today for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Randolph County, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It is critical to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Randolph County, IL, claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Randolph County personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It is essential for families to get in touch with a local Randolph County claims attorney as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (800) 842-0426 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Randolph County, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Randolph County injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Randolph County, IL, Injury Claims Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to go about this. Here, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Randolph County, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Randolph County, IL | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Randolph County. Here are a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact our firm today.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Randolph County claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team right away. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Randolph County victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Randolph County, IL, are available 24/7.