Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Radford, IL
Personal Injury Claims Radford, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps injured victims in the Radford and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s crucial for victims to seek out legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact Drummond Law today for additional information and a free consultation. Our Radford, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is essential to get top-notch legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury in order to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Radford, IL, claims and cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there’s no harm in contacting to one of our Radford personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It is very important for families to reach out to a local Radford claims attorney as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Radford, IL, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Radford injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Radford, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and hits a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Radford, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to pursue a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Radford, IL | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t know about injury claims in Radford. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact us firm now.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Radford claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Drummond Law offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team now. We are glad to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Radford victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Radford, IL, are available 24/7.