Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Coffeen, IL
Personal Injury Claims Coffeen, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps injured victims in the Coffeen and greater Southern Illinois area. It is essential for victims to seek out legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact Drummond Law now for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Coffeen, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s critical to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury in order to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Coffeen, IL, claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in reaching out to one of our Coffeen personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It is crucial for families to reach out to a local Coffeen claims attorney ASAP if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Coffeen, IL, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Coffeen injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Coffeen, IL, Injury Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to do this. Here, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and hits a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Coffeen, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it can be to open a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Coffeen, IL | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Coffeen. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm today.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Coffeen claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team right away. We are happy to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Coffeen victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Coffeen, IL, are available 24/7.