Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Pinckneyville, IL
Personal Injury Claims Pinckneyville, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Pinckneyville and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s critical for victims to seek out legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Feel free to contact us now for more information and a free consultation. Our Pinckneyville, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It is critical to get the best legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury in order to settle a claim. Here, we provide a few statistics about Pinckneyville, IL, claims and cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get varies on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our Pinckneyville personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It is vital for families to get in touch with a local Pinckneyville claims attorney ASAP if there’s a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Pinckneyville, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Pinckneyville injury claims firm today for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Pinckneyville, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to go about this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and crashes into another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Pinckneyville, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it can be to pursue a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Pinckneyville, IL | FAQs
There’s likely a lot you don’t know about injury claims in Pinckneyville. Here are a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact us firm now.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Pinckneyville claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team right away. We are happy to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Pinckneyville victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Pinckneyville, IL, are available 24/7.