Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys Near You
Personal Injury Lawyers. Drummond Law provides legal representation to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job to make sure that those injured at work, by negligence, at home, or in a traffic-related accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Personal Injury Attorneys today to speak directly to a lawyer.
Practicing law since the 1970’s, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. You can be looking at serious financial implications f you or someone in your family has an injury, including lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Illinois and Missouri, we recommend that victims seek out legal assistance as soon as possible in order to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our personal injury attorneys now to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury lawyers have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial implications that may be considered for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re In an Accident
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Gather information after a car crash, for example, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. Your first instinct might be to send a demand letter or contact an insurance company. However, it’s usually better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Now
An injury can change your life in a heartbeat. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By having an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local law firm. Here are a few areas we serve: