Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in St. Clair County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Clair County, IL. Our firm offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to make sure that people injured at work, by negligence, at home, or in a traffic-related accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s St. Clair County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now for more information.
Practicing law for more than four decades, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, such as lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. There are a lot of ways you can be injured. As personal injury lawyers in St. Clair County, IL, we recommend that victims look for legal assistance as soon as possible in order to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our St. Clair County, IL, personal injury attorneys now to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury lawyers in St. Clair County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help St. Clair County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our St. Clair County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
What to Do If You’re In an Accident
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, it’s essential to get medical treatment as soon as you can. Medical reports and x-rays are important for injury cases, even if you don’t think an injury is serious. Gather information after a car wreck, for example, is crucial. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in St. Clair County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Now
An injury can change your life in a heartbeat. Financial implications will always be a factor after a car crash or slip and fall. By having an experienced law firm, you can get free legal representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local firm.
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us now at 800-842-0426 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in St. Clair County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability cases.