Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Coles County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Coles County, IL. Drummond Law offers legal representation to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job to ensure that those injured at work, by negligence, at home, or in a traffic-related accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Coles County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now to speak directly to a lawyer.
Practicing law for more than four decades, our legal team has the resources and experience needed to help clients through these difficult situations. You can be looking at serious financial implications f you or someone in your family has an injury, such as time off of work, funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Coles County, IL, we recommend that victims get legal representation as soon as possible in order to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide swathe of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Coles County, IL, personal injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Our personal injury attorneys in Coles County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Coles County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Coles County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Getting information after a car crash, for example, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s usually better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Coles County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Now
An injury can change your life in a heartbeat. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to contact a local firm.
- Injury Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Lawyer
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us today at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Coles County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and SSD cases.