Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Union County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Union County, IL. Our firm provides legal representation to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to make sure that people injured at work, by negligence, at home, or in a traffic-related accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Union County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys today for more information.
Practicing law for more than four decades, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help clients through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, such as time off of work, funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages that could be compensated. There are a lot of ways you can be injured. As personal injury lawyers in Union County, IL, we recommend that victims seek out legal assistance as soon as possible to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Union County, IL, personal injury attorneys now to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury lawyers in Union County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial implications that may be considered for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Care: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Union County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Union County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you or a family member have been in an accident, it’s essential to get medical treatment as soon as you can. Medical reports and x-rays are important for injury cases, even if you don’t think an injury is serious. Getting information after a car crash, for example, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. Your first instinct might be to send a demand letter or contact an insurance company. However, it’s usually better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Union County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Now
An injury can change your life in a heartbeat. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to contact a local law firm.
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Injury Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
We can help get you through the legal process and gather the information you need in order to win your injury claim. Call us today at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Union County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability claims.