Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Fayette County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Fayette County, IL. Drummond Law offers legal representation to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to ensure that those injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Fayette County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys today if you’ve been injured.
Practicing law since the 1970’s, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help clients through these difficult situations. You can be looking at serious financial implications f you or someone in your family has an injury, such as lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Fayette County, IL, we recommend that victims look for legal assistance as soon as possible to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide swathe of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Fayette County, IL, personal injury lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Our personal injury attorneys in Fayette County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial implications that may be considered for a personal injury case:
- Medical Bills: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Fayette County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Fayette County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
What to Do If You’re In an Accident
If you or a family member have been in an accident, it’s essential to get medical treatment as soon as you can. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Getting information after a car wreck, for instance, is crucial. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s usually better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Fayette County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a car crash or slip and fall. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local firm.
- Disability Attorney
- Lawyers for Disability
- VA Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Injury Attorney
We can help get you through the legal process and gather the information you need in order to win your injury claim. Call us now at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Fayette County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability claims.