Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Christian County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Christian County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal representation to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to ensure that people injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Christian County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now for more information.
Practicing law since the 1970’s, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help clients through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, such as time off of work, funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Christian County, IL, we recommend that victims get legal assistance as soon as possible to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Christian County, IL, personal injury attorneys now to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury attorneys in Christian County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s crucial to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury case:
- Medical Bills: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Christian County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Christian County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re In an Accident
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Gather information after a car crash, for instance, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Christian County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a car crash or slip and fall. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local firm.
We can help get you through the legal process and gather the information you need in order to win your injury claim. Call us today at 800-842-0426 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Christian County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability claims.