Injury Attorney in Christian County, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Christian County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to people who have been injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Drummond Law’s team is dedicated to helping victims recover after injuries, whether that’s on the job or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call Drummond Law’s Christian County, IL, injury attorneys now and get the assistance you need at 800-842-0426. We offer no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s important to document everything in order to get proper reimbursement. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law now if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be accounted for.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Christian County, IL
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide swathe of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Christian County, IL, injury lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you are disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations. Our firm specializes in work-related cases.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys in Christian County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re in an accident. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, it can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial damages that may be considered for a personal injury case:
- Medical Bills: Typically, insurers cover partial to full medical care. This can include x-rays, surgery, rehab, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Christian County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Christian County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
- Disability Attorney
- Lawyers for Disability
- VA Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
Filing a Claim After a Work-Related Injury in Christian County
If you’re ever injured at work, it is crucial to think ahead. One of the best things you can do is document everything. This can include pictures of the injury, a report on how it happened, witness testimonies, and other items. No detail is unimportant.
If you’re a victim in a workplace accident, your initial priority should be the following:
- Notify your employer or supervisor as quickly as possible
- Request medical attention ASAP
- Talk to HR or a supervisor and file the required paperwork
- Talk to Drummond Law’s Christian County, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Christian County, IL, injury attorneys are here to help. We understand how stressful it can be if you’re injured on the job and can’t work or support your family. Contact our firm now to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Our injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies are challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to agree to a lower settlement and work to pay out as little as they possibly can. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them consistently get less money from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer is experienced in all manners of accident cases and will know what to do. Our Christian County, IL, injury attorneys know what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to show who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. Only a personal injury attorney has an understanding of the true value of your case. Especially when it comes to variables like the long-term effects of injuries and suffering or certain unquantifiable damages, it is difficult for someone unfamiliar with injury cases to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially when they are without the representation of an accident lawyer. If the other party is uncooperative or refuses to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will present your evidence and negotiate for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. These civil cases require a lot of work and leave a lot of room for mistakes, like not filing documents correctly or not filing your case by the statutory deadline. Your lawyer will stay on top of the proceedings and make sure you don’t lose your case due to avoidable errors.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law’s attorneys. We’re here to help. Contact us now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Christian County, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.