Injury Attorney in Vandalia, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Vandalia, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to people who have been injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Our team is dedicated to helping victims and their families recover after an accident, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, contact Drummond Law’s Vandalia, IL, injury attorneys today and get the help you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s essential to document everything in order to get proper reimbursement. Do not hesitate to contact Drummond Law now if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be documented.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Vandalia, IL
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide swathe of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Vandalia, IL, injury attorneys today to learn more about Drummond Law’s capabilities and legal services if have been disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews. Our firm specializes in work-related claims.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Our injury attorneys in Vandalia, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, it can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s crucial to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial damages our firm considers for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance companies cover partial to full medical care. This can include x-rays, surgery, rehab, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Vandalia, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Vandalia, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Work Injury Lawyer
- Workers Comp Lawyer
- Workers Compensation Attorneys
It’s important for our firm to provide useful services and to listen to our clients. Since, 1976, Drummon Law has helped victims get the reimbursement they deserve. This includes Vandalia, IL, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Vandalia?
If you’re ever injured at work, it’s essential to stay on top of it. A major step is to document everything. This may include pictures of the injury, a report on how it happened, witness testimonies, and other items. No detail is unimportant.
If you’re a victim in a workplace accident, your priority should be the following:
- Make sure your supervisor is notified immediately
- Request medical attention ASAP
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Reach out to our Vandalia, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Our Vandalia, IL, injury attorneys are here to help. It can be stressful if you’re unable to work or support your family due to an injury. Contact our firm today to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Our injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies can be challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to agree to a lower settlement and work to pay out as little as they possibly can. Accident victims who do not use an accident lawyer receive much lower offers from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer has worked with numerous accident cases and will know what to do. Our Vandalia, IL, injury attorneys know what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to express who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. Only a personal injury attorney has an understanding of the true value of your case. Especially with complicated factors like unquantifiable damages and long-term injuries or effects of injuries, it is difficult for someone unfamiliar with injury cases to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is uncooperative or refuses to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law’s team. Drummond Law is here to help. Contact us today if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Vandalia, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.