Injury Attorney in White County, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in White County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal representation to people who have been injured in work-related accidents in Illinois. Drummond Law’s team is dedicated to helping victims recover after injuries, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call our White County, IL, injury attorneys now and get the legal representation you need at 800-842-0426. We offer no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it is important to document everything to get proper reimbursement. Do not hesitate to contact Drummond Law today if you or a family member have been involved in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be documented.
Common Personal Injury Claims | White County, IL
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide swathe of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our White County, IL, injury lawyers today to learn more about Drummond Law’s capabilities and legal services if have been disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews. Our firm specializes in work-related claims.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s injury lawyers in White County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, it can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the damages our firm considers for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurers cover partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help White County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our White County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
It’s important for our firm to provide useful services and to listen to our clients. Since, 1976, Drummon Law has helped victims get the reimbursement they deserve. This includes White County, IL, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in White County?
If you’re ever injured at work, it is crucial to think ahead. One of the best things you can do is document everything. This can include medical records, taking pictures of the injury and source of the accident, and things as seemingly small as the time it occurred. No detail is unimportant.
If you are in a work-related accident and have been injured, your priority should be the following:
- Make sure your supervisor is notified immediately
- Get medical assistance as soon as you can
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Reach out to our White County, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s White County, IL, injury lawyers are here to help. We understand how stressful it can be if you’re injured on the job and can’t work or support your family. Contact Drummond Law now to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies can be challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to employ many tricky tactics to avoid paying out any more than they have to. It can be difficult to successfully negotiate with them unless you are familiar with their ploys. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them consistently get less money from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer is experienced in all manners of accident cases and will know what to do. Our White County, IL, injury attorneys know what to look for with each case and how to present the evidence to express who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. An attorney is much better equipped to calculate the true value of your case than you are. Especially when it comes to variables like the long-term effects of injuries and suffering or certain unquantifiable damages, it is difficult for someone unfamiliar with injury cases to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially when they are without the representation of an accident lawyer. If the other party is refusing to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. Drummond Law is here to help. Contact our firm now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in White County, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.