Injury Attorney in Livingston County, KY
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Livingston County, KY. Drummond Law provides legal representation to people who have been injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Drummond Law’s team is dedicated to helping victims and their families recover after an accident, whether that’s on the job or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, contact Drummond Law’s Livingston County, KY, injury attorneys today and get the legal representation you need at 800-842-0426. We offer no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it is essential to document everything to get proper reimbursement. Don’t hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law today if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be accounted for.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Livingston County, KY
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide swathe of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Livingston County, KY, injury lawyers today to learn more about Drummond Law’s capabilities and legal services if you are disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews. Our firm specializes in work-related cases.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Our injury lawyers in Livingston County, KY, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re in an accident. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, it can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial damages we consider for a personal injury case:
- Medical Bills: Typically, insurers cover partial to full medical care. This may include x-rays, surgery, rehab, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Livingston County, KY, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Livingston County, KY, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
It’s important for our firm to provide useful services and to listen to our clients. Drummond Law has practiced since 1976. This includes Livingston County, KY, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Livingston County?
If you’ve been injured on the job, it is very important to stay on top of it. One of the best things you can do is document everything. This can include medical records, taking pictures of the injury and source of the accident, and things as seemingly small as the time it occurred. No detail is unimportant.
If you are in a work-related accident and have been injured, your priority should be the following:
- Notify your employer or supervisor as quickly as possible
- Get medical assistance as soon as you can
- Talk to HR or a supervisor and file the required paperwork
- Contact our Livingston County, KY, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Livingston County, KY, injury lawyers are here to help. It can be stressful if you’re unable to work or support your family due to an injury. Contact Drummond Law today to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies are challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to agree to a lower settlement and work to pay out as little as they possibly can. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them receive much lower offers from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer is experienced in all manners of accident cases and will know how to help. Our Livingston County, KY, accident lawyers know what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to express who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. Only a personal injury attorney has an understanding of the true value of your case. Especially when it comes to variables like the long-term effects of injuries and suffering or certain unquantifiable damages, it is difficult for someone unfamiliar with injury cases to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is refusing to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will present your evidence and negotiate for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law’s attorneys. We’re here to help. Call us now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Livingston County, KY, from qualified injury attorneys.