Injury Attorney in Logan, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Logan, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to those injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Drummond Law’s team is dedicated to helping victims and their families recover after an accident, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call our Logan, IL, injury attorneys today and get the help you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s important to document everything in order to get proper reimbursement. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law today if you or a family member have been involved in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be accounted for.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Logan, IL
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Logan, IL, injury lawyers today to learn more about Drummond Law’s capabilities and legal services if you are disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations. Our firm specializes in work-related claims.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys in Logan, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are in an accident. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial damages we consider for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Usually, insurance companies cover partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Logan, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Logan, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
- Disability Attorney
- Lawyers for Disability
- VA Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
It’s important for our firm to provide useful services and to listen to our clients. Since, 1976, Drummon Law has helped victims get the reimbursement they deserve. This includes Logan, IL, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Filing a Claim After a Work-Related Injury in Logan
If you’re ever injured at work, it is crucial to stay on top of it. A major step is to document everything. This can include pictures of the injury, a report on how it happened, witness testimonies, and other items. No detail is unimportant.
If you are in a work-related accident and have been injured, your priority should be the following:
- Make sure your supervisor is notified immediately
- Request medical attention ASAP
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Contact our Logan, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Logan, IL, injury attorneys are here to help. It can be stressful if you’re unable to work or support your family due to an injury. Contact our firm today to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies are challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to agree to a lower settlement and work to pay out as little as they possibly can. Accident victims who do not use an accident lawyer consistently get less money from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer has worked with numerous accident cases and will know what to do. Our Logan, IL, accident attorneys understand what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to express who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. An attorney is much better equipped to calculate the true value of your case than you are. Especially with complicated factors like unquantifiable damages and long-term injuries or effects of injuries, it is difficult for someone unfamiliar with injury cases to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is uncooperative or refuses to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will present your evidence and negotiate for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Do not be nervous about reaching out to Drummond Law’s team. We’re here to help. Call us now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Logan, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.