Injury Attorney in Pulaski County, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Pulaski County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to those injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Drummond Law’s team is dedicated to helping victims recover after injuries, whether that’s on the job or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call our Pulaski County, IL, injury attorneys today and get the assistance you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s essential to document everything in order to get proper compensation. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law today if you or a family member have been involved in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be documented.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Pulaski County, IL
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide swathe of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Pulaski County, IL, injury attorneys today to learn more about Drummond Law’s capabilities and legal services if you are disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews. Our firm specializes in work-related claims.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys in Pulaski County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are in an accident. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, it can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s crucial to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial damages our firm considers for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Bills: Typically, insurance companies cover partial to full medical care. This may include x-rays, surgery, rehab, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Pulaski County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Pulaski County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
If you call, we will listen. Since, 1976, Drummon Law has helped victims get the reimbursement they deserve. This includes Pulaski County, IL, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Filing a Claim After a Work-Related Injury in Pulaski County
If you’ve been injured on the job, it’s crucial to think ahead. A major step is to document everything. This can include medical records, taking pictures of the injury and source of the accident, and things as seemingly small as the time it occurred. No detail is unimportant.
If you’re in a work-related accident and have been injured, your priority should be the following:
- Make sure your supervisor is notified immediately
- Request medical attention ASAP
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Talk to our Pulaski County, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Pulaski County, IL, injury attorneys are here to help. It can be stressful if you’re unable to work or support your family due to an injury. Contact our firm today to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies can be challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to employ many tricky tactics to avoid paying out any more than they have to. It can be difficult to successfully negotiate with them unless you are familiar with their ploys. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them receive much lower offers from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer is experienced in all manners of accident cases and will know how to help. Our Pulaski County, IL, accident attorneys know what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to express who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. Only a personal injury attorney has an understanding of the true value of your case. Especially with complicated factors like unquantifiable damages and long-term injuries or effects of injuries, it is nearly impossible for a layperson to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is refusing to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law’s lawyers. We’re here to help. Contact our firm today if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Pulaski County, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.