Injury Attorney in Auburn, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Auburn, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to people who have been injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Our team is dedicated to helping victims recover after injuries, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call our Auburn, IL, injury attorneys today and get the assistance you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s important to document everything in order to get proper reimbursement. Do not hesitate to contact Drummond Law now if you or a family member have been involved in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be accounted for.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Auburn, IL
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Auburn, IL, injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if have been disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations. Our firm specializes in work-related claims.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s injury lawyers in Auburn, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the damages our firm considers for a personal injury case:
- Medical Bills: Typically, insurance companies cover partial to full medical care. This may include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits may be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Auburn, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Auburn, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Work Injury Lawyer
- Workers Comp Lawyer
- Workers Compensation Attorneys
- Workers Compensation Lawyers
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Auburn?
If you’re ever injured at work, it’s crucial to stay on top of it. One of the best things you can do is document everything. This may include medical records, taking pictures of the injury and source of the accident, and things as seemingly small as the time it occurred. No detail is unimportant.
If you’re a victim in a workplace accident, your initial priority should be the following:
- Make sure your supervisor is notified immediately
- Request medical attention ASAP
- Talk to HR or a supervisor and file the required paperwork
- Talk to Drummond Law’s Auburn, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Our Auburn, IL, injury lawyers are here to help. We understand how stressful it can be if you’re injured on the job and can’t work or support your family. Contact our firm now to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies are challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to employ many tricky tactics to avoid paying out any more than they have to. It can be difficult to successfully negotiate with them unless you are familiar with their ploys. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them receive much lower offers from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer is experienced in all manners of accident cases and will know what to do. Our Auburn, IL, injury attorneys know what to look for with each case and how to present the evidence to show who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. An attorney is much better equipped to calculate the true value of your case than you are. Especially with complicated factors like unquantifiable damages and long-term injuries or effects of injuries, it is nearly impossible for someone unfamiliar with injury cases to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is uncooperative or refuses to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. These civil cases require a lot of work and leave a lot of room for mistakes, like not filing documents correctly or not filing your case by the statutory deadline. Your lawyer will stay on top of the proceedings and make sure you don’t lose your case due to avoidable errors.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law’s lawyers. We’re here to help. Call us now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Auburn, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.