Injury Attorney in Butler, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Butler, IL. Drummond Law provides legal representation to people who have been injured in work-related accidents in Illinois. Drummond Law’s team is dedicated to helping victims and their families recover after injuries, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, contact Drummond Law’s Butler, IL, injury attorneys now and get the assistance you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it is important to document everything in order to get proper reimbursement. Do not hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law today if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be accounted for.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Butler, IL
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Butler, IL, injury lawyers now to learn more about Drummond Law’s capabilities and legal services if have been disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews. Our firm specializes in work-related claims.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Our injury attorneys in Butler, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial damages we consider for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance companies cover partial to full medical care. This may include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Butler, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Butler, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Work Injury Lawyer
- Workers Comp Lawyer
- Workers Compensation Attorneys
It’s important for our firm to provide useful services and to listen to our clients. Since, 1976, Drummon Law has helped victims get the reimbursement they deserve. This includes Butler, IL, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Butler?
If you’ve been injured on the job, it is essential to stay on top of it. One of the best things you can do is document everything. This can include medical records, taking pictures of the injury and source of the accident, and things as seemingly small as the time it occurred. No detail is unimportant.
If you are a victim in a workplace accident, your initial priority should be the following:
- Make sure your supervisor is notified immediately
- Get medical assistance as soon as you can
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Talk to Drummond Law’s Butler, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Our Butler, IL, injury attorneys are here to help. It can be stressful if you’re unable to work or support your family due to an injury. Contact Drummond Law now to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies can be challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to agree to a lower settlement and work to pay out as little as they possibly can. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them receive much lower offers from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer has worked with numerous accident cases and will know how to help. Our Butler, IL, injury lawyers understand what to look for with each case and how to present the evidence to show who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. An attorney is much better equipped to calculate the true value of your case than you are. Especially with complicated factors like unquantifiable damages and long-term injuries or effects of injuries, it is nearly impossible for someone unfamiliar with injury cases to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is uncooperative or refuses to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. These civil cases require a lot of work and leave a lot of room for mistakes, like not filing documents correctly or not filing your case by the statutory deadline. Your lawyer will stay on top of the proceedings and make sure you don’t lose your case due to avoidable errors.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Do not be nervous about reaching out to our team. We’re here to help. Contact us today if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Butler, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.