Injury Attorney in Wabash County, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Wabash County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to those injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Our team is dedicated to helping victims recover after injuries, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call our Wabash County, IL, injury attorneys today and get the assistance you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it is important to document everything to get proper compensation. Do not hesitate to contact Drummond Law now if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be documented.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Wabash County, IL
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Wabash County, IL, injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if have been disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews. Our firm specializes in work-related cases.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Our injury lawyers in Wabash County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re in an accident. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial damages that may be considered for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Usually, insurance companies cover partial to full medical care. This may include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits may be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Wabash County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Wabash County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
- Disability Attorney
- Lawyers for Disability
- VA Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
It’s important for our firm to provide useful services and to listen to our clients. Since, 1976, Drummon Law has helped victims get the reimbursement they deserve. This includes Wabash County, IL, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Filing a Claim After a Work-Related Injury in Wabash County
If you’re ever injured at work, it is essential to stay on top of it. A major step is to document everything. This can include medical records, taking pictures of the injury and source of the accident, and things as seemingly small as the time it occurred. No detail is unimportant.
If you are a victim in a workplace accident, your initial priority should be the following:
- Notify your employer or supervisor as quickly as possible
- Get medical assistance as soon as you can
- Talk to HR or a supervisor and file the required paperwork
- Contact our Wabash County, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Wabash County, IL, injury attorneys are here to help. We understand how stressful it can be if you’re injured on the job and can’t work or support your family. Contact Drummond Law now to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Our injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies are challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to agree to a lower settlement and work to pay out as little as they possibly can. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them receive much lower offers from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer is experienced in all manners of accident cases and will know what to do. Our Wabash County, IL, injury lawyers know what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to express who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. Only a personal injury attorney has an understanding of the true value of your case. Especially when it comes to variables like the long-term effects of injuries and suffering or certain unquantifiable damages, it is nearly impossible for a layperson to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially when they are without the representation of an accident lawyer. If the other party is refusing to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will present your evidence and negotiate for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. These civil cases require a lot of work and leave a lot of room for mistakes, like not filing documents correctly or not filing your case by the statutory deadline. Your lawyer will stay on top of the proceedings and make sure you don’t lose your case due to avoidable errors.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Do not be nervous about reaching out to Drummond Law’s attorneys. Drummond Law is here to help. Contact us now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Wabash County, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.