Injury Attorney in Alexander County, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Alexander County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to those injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Drummond Law’s team is dedicated to helping victims recover after injuries, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call Drummond Law’s Alexander County, IL, injury attorneys today and get the help you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s essential to document everything in order to get proper compensation. Do not hesitate to contact Drummond Law today if you or a family member have been involved in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be documented.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Alexander County, IL
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide swathe of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Alexander County, IL, injury lawyers today to learn more about Drummond Law’s capabilities and legal services if you are disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations. Our firm specializes in work-related cases.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Our injury lawyers in Alexander County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the damages that may be considered for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Usually, insurance companies cover partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Alexander County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Alexander County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
- Disability Attorney
- Lawyers for Disability
- VA Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Alexander County?
If you’re ever injured at work, it is essential to stay on top of it. A major step is to document everything. This may include medical records, taking pictures of the injury and source of the accident, and things as seemingly small as the time it occurred. No detail is unimportant.
If you are a victim in a workplace accident, your initial priority should be the following:
- Make sure your supervisor is notified immediately
- Get medical assistance as soon as you can
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Contact Drummond Law’s Alexander County, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Alexander County, IL, injury lawyers are here to help. It can be stressful if you’re unable to work or support your family due to an injury. Contact Drummond Law now to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies can be challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to employ many tricky tactics to avoid paying out any more than they have to. It can be difficult to successfully negotiate with them unless you are familiar with their ploys. Accident victims who do not use an accident lawyer receive much lower offers from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer is experienced in all manners of accident cases and will know what to do. Our Alexander County, IL, injury attorneys understand what to look for with each case and how to present the evidence to express who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. An attorney is much better equipped to calculate the true value of your case than you are. Especially when it comes to variables like the long-term effects of injuries and suffering or certain unquantifiable damages, it is nearly impossible for someone unfamiliar with injury cases to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is uncooperative or refuses to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Do not be nervous about reaching out to our lawyers. Drummond Law is here to help. Call our firm now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Alexander County, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.