Personal Injury Claims
Personal Injury Claims Southern Illinois. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Southern Illinois area. It’s essential for victims to get legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact Drummond Law today for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It is critical to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It is crucial for families to reach out to a local Illinois claims lawyer as soon as possible if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Southern Illinois area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Litchfield-based injury claims firm today for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Our injury claim attorneys in Southern Illinois, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to open a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t know about injury cases. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm today.
- Will I have to go to trial? Probably not. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Drummond Law offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team right away. We are glad to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Southern Illinois are available 24/7.