Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Rosamond, IL
Personal Injury Claims Rosamond, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Rosamond and greater Southern Illinois area. It is essential for victims to seek out legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact our attorneys now for more information and a free consultation. Our Rosamond, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s important to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Rosamond, IL, claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider. If you think you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our Rosamond personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It is crucial for families to contact a local Rosamond claims lawyer ASAP if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Rosamond, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Rosamond injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered millions for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Rosamond, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and hits another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Rosamond, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it can be to pursue a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Rosamond, IL | FAQs
There’s likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Rosamond. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact our firm today.
- Will I have to go to trial? Probably not. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Rosamond claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our team today. We are glad to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Rosamond victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Rosamond, IL, are available 24/7.