Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Ste. Genevieve, MO
Personal Injury Claims Ste. Genevieve, MO. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Ste. Genevieve and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s important for victims to seek out legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact Drummond Law now for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Ste. Genevieve, MO, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s crucial to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Here, we provide a few statistics about Ste. Genevieve, MO, cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get depends on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our Ste. Genevieve personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It is very important for families to contact a local Ste. Genevieve claims attorney ASAP if there’s a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at work injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Ste. Genevieve, MO, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Ste. Genevieve injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered millions for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Ste. Genevieve, MO, Injury Claims Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Ste. Genevieve, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it is to open a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Ste. Genevieve, MO | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t know about injury cases in Ste. Genevieve. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact us firm now.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Ste. Genevieve claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team right away. We are happy to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Ste. Genevieve victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Ste. Genevieve, MO, are available 24/7.