Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Hardin County, IL
Personal Injury Claims Hardin County, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Hardin County and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s critical for victims to seek out legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact our attorneys today for additional information and a free consultation. Our Hardin County, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s important to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Hardin County, IL, claims:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest of claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get depends on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in contacting to one of our Hardin County personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s essential for families to reach out to a local Hardin County claims lawyer as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Hardin County, IL, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Hardin County injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Hardin County, IL, Injury Claims Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Hardin County, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Hardin County, IL | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Hardin County. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm today.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Hardin County claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team now. We are happy to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Hardin County victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Hardin County, IL, are available 24/7.