Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Henderson County, IL
Personal Injury Claims Henderson County, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps clients in the Henderson County and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s crucial for victims to seek out legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact our attorneys today for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Henderson County, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It’s essential to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Henderson County, IL, claims and cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get varies on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Henderson County personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It is crucial for families to get in touch with a local Henderson County claims lawyer ASAP if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Henderson County, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Henderson County injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Henderson County, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to go about this. Here, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Henderson County, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Henderson County, IL | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Henderson County. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact our firm today.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Henderson County claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team today. We’re happy to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Henderson County victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Henderson County, IL, are available 24/7.