Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Millersville, IL
Personal Injury Claims Millersville, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps injured victims in the Millersville and greater Southern Illinois area. It is important for victims to seek out legal counsel that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact our attorneys now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Millersville, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s essential to get the best legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury in order to settle a claim. Below, our firm provides a few statistics about Millersville, IL, cases:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. About 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in reaching out to one of our Millersville personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It is crucial for families to reach out to a local Millersville claims attorney as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at work injury claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Millersville, IL, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Millersville injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Millersville, IL, Injury Claims Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and crashes into a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Millersville, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Millersville, IL | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t know about injury cases in Millersville. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact our firm today.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Millersville claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team now. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Millersville victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Millersville, IL, are available 24/7.