Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Chesterfield, MO
Personal Injury Claims Chesterfield, MO. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Chesterfield and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s essential for victims to seek out legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact us today for more information and a free consultation. Our Chesterfield, MO, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It’s critical to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Chesterfield, MO, claims and cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Chesterfield personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s essential for families to reach out to a local Chesterfield claims attorney ASAP if there’s a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at work injury claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Chesterfield, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Chesterfield injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered millions for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Chesterfield, MO, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Chesterfield, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to open a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Chesterfield. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact our firm today.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Chesterfield claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team right away. We’re happy to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Chesterfield victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Chesterfield, MO, are available 24/7.