Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Franklin, MO
Personal Injury Claims Franklin, MO. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Franklin and greater Southern Illinois area. It is essential for victims to get legal counsel that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact us today for additional information and a free consultation. Our Franklin, MO, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s crucial to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury to settle a claim. Below, our firm provides a few statistics about Franklin, MO, cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We will discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our Franklin personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s essential for families to get in touch with a local Franklin claims lawyer ASAP if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at work injury claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Franklin, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Franklin injury claims firm today for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Franklin, MO, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and hits a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Franklin, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Franklin, MO | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about injury claims in Franklin. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact our firm today.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Franklin claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our team right away. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Franklin victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Franklin, MO, are available 24/7.