Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Sikeston, MO
Personal Injury Claims Sikeston, MO. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping clients in the Sikeston and greater Southern Illinois area. It is essential for victims to get legal counsel that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact us now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Sikeston, MO, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It is crucial to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Sikeston, MO, cases:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there’s no harm in contacting to one of our Sikeston personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It is crucial for families to contact a local Sikeston claims attorney as soon as possible if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at work injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Sikeston, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Sikeston injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Sikeston, MO, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Sikeston, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to pursue a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Sikeston, MO | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Sikeston. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact us firm today.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Sikeston claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our team today. We’re glad to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Sikeston victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Sikeston, MO, are available 24/7.