Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Stark County, IL
Personal Injury Claims Stark County, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Stark County and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s crucial for victims to seek out legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact our attorneys today for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Stark County, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is important to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Below, our firm provides a few statistics about Stark County, IL, claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there is no harm in reaching out to one of our Stark County personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It is vital for families to reach out to a local Stark County claims lawyer as soon as possible if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Stark County, IL, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Stark County injury claims firm today for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered millions for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Stark County, IL, Injury Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Stark County, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Stark County, IL | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about injury claims in Stark County. Here are a handful of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact our firm now.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Stark County claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team today. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Stark County victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Stark County, IL, are available 24/7.