Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Honey Bend, IL
Personal Injury Claims Honey Bend, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Honey Bend and greater Southern Illinois area. It is crucial for victims to get legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact Drummond Law today for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Honey Bend, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is critical to get the best legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury to settle a claim. Here, we provide a few statistics about Honey Bend, IL, claims and cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest of claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in contacting to one of our Honey Bend personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It is essential for families to reach out to a local Honey Bend claims attorney ASAP if there’s a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Honey Bend, IL, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Honey Bend injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Honey Bend, IL, Injury Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to do this. Here, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and hits another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Honey Bend, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Honey Bend, IL | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Honey Bend. Here are a couple of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact our firm now.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Honey Bend claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team right away. We are happy to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Honey Bend victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Honey Bend, IL, are available 24/7.