Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Perry, MO
Personal Injury Claims Perry, MO. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Perry and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s important for victims to seek out legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact our attorneys today for more information and a free consultation. Our Perry, MO, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s critical to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury to settle a claim. Here, we provide a few statistics about Perry, MO, claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our Perry personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It is crucial for families to reach out to a local Perry claims lawyer as soon as possible if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Perry, MO, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Perry injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Perry, MO, Injury Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to do this. Here, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Perry, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Perry, MO | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Perry. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact us firm today.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Perry claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Drummond Law offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team now. We are glad to discuss cases involving injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Perry victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Perry, MO, are available 24/7.