Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Ford, IL
Personal Injury Claims Ford, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Ford and greater Southern Illinois area. It is important for victims to get legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact our attorneys today for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Ford, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It’s important to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury in order to settle a claim. Below, our firm provides a few statistics about Ford, IL, cases:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest of claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Ford personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It is vital for families to contact a local Ford claims lawyer ASAP if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Ford, IL, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Ford injury claims firm today for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Ford, IL, Injury Claims Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to go about this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and hits another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Ford, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it can be to open a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Ford, IL | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t know about injury claims in Ford. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm today.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Ford claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Drummond Law offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team today. We’re glad to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Ford victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Ford, IL, are available 24/7.