Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Crittenden County, KY
Personal Injury Claims Crittenden County, KY. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping clients in the Crittenden County and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s crucial for victims to get legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Feel free to contact us today for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Crittenden County, KY, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It’s important to get top-notch legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Crittenden County, KY, claims:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in reaching out to one of our Crittenden County personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It is very important for families to contact a local Crittenden County claims attorney ASAP if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Crittenden County, KY, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Crittenden County injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Crittenden County, KY, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and hits a pedestrian or another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Crittenden County, KY, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Crittenden County, KY | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t know about injury claims in Crittenden County. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm today.
- Will I have to go to trial? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Crittenden County claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our team right away. We are happy to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Crittenden County victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Crittenden County, KY, are available 24/7.