Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Royal Lakes, IL
Personal Injury Claims Royal Lakes, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Royal Lakes and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s crucial for victims to get legal counsel that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact our attorneys now for additional information and a free consultation. Our Royal Lakes, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s essential to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Royal Lakes, IL, cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Royal Lakes personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s very important for families to reach out to a local Royal Lakes claims attorney ASAP if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Royal Lakes, IL, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Royal Lakes injury claims firm today for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Royal Lakes, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Below, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Royal Lakes, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Royal Lakes, IL | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about injury claims in Royal Lakes. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact us firm today.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Royal Lakes claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team today. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Royal Lakes victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Royal Lakes, IL, are available 24/7.